• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling Sad!

Heart 
Guys i'm really feeling alone and sad today because today is the date when i got engaged  A few weeks back me and my fiance went on new york to washington dc bus trip and their we fought, and got break up with each other. Anyways i have learnt two things from this relationship that never emotionally depend on anyone, and Second never expect anything in back if you are doing something good with a person. 

Well, Adoree2, It is really bad to hear about your breakup news. It also happened with me about a few days ago and I controlled myself. I think the relations build up to break one day. Now, I have no believe in relations. Anyway, I will suggest you to take some rest and forget the past memories. TYry to take out yourself out from all past activities. I am hopeful that through this you will fell better in forthcoming days.
NYC departures was my last tour with my fiance.

Adoree2 , Its really sad that you are facing such difficult situation these days. I think you should be brave like Adelia and have to control yourself. Anyway, Buddy to come out from this situation you have to busy yourself and surely soon you will be normal like Adelia . Because some relationships become to hurt us all these things are part of life to let us know don't see back just go ahead to live. You are right we should not expect anything from others because often expectations break. So, chill dude and don't think anymore about it.

Adoree2 and Adelia! I would say what happened was really bad. But I would say its a part of life just keep going and now don't stay at home just make yourself feel better and go outside for some good time with your friends. I am sure you will have good time there as well as I had. I am damn sure you will feel better, hey here i am going to recommend you to New York to Edgarton bus tour must try this as i also had great time there and i am sure you will also have fun there.

Well, Addie and Amery, Both of you Guys are absolutely right. I have a belief that relationship make new every day to break one day and hurt the people. I have faced this situation many times in my life. Now, I have controlled myself and never feel bad or weep if someone hurt me. I think Adoree should come out from this situation and try to forget harsh memories of past. He should look into the future to make that perfect. What you will say about it?

Adelia, I am going to agree with you buddy you have suggested him in a nice way. I am so sure he will have got something new after reading your post and don't be sad. I would like to say that good effort buddy keep it up.

I am really grateful to you all for helping anything like this. This looks really helpful for me. I am sure that this will be truly help me out. So thanks for this help and i will surely keep this in mind. That will be too good for me to try stuff like this out in future for sure, So thanks once again for the shared information.

Well, Adoree2 and Nilofer, I am really very glad to see that both of you liked my shared posts and found that helpful for yourself. Adoree2, It is good to know that you will try to act upon on them in future to forget the past memories. It is always great sort of experience for me to share this sort of information with others.

Thanks that you also does liked the shared stuff, I really do Love enjoying out all of this sort of things. I would suggest everyone to share much more of the stuff like this with us and i am quite sure that it would be so good and helpful to the others as well.

(03-12-2016, 07:42 AM)Adoree2 Wrote: Guys i'm really feeling alone and sad today because today is the date when i got engaged  A few weeks back me and my fiance went on new york to washington dc bus trip and their we fought, and got break up with each other. Anyways i have learnt two things from this relationship that never emotionally depend on anyone, and Second never expect anything in back if you are doing something good with a person. 

Must go for some outing Adoree2 , this is life and life is all about the second chance and everyday is the second chance of our life. Go out meet with new friends and i am sure you will meet though the travel with your sould mate.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon