• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hy all Amery here

Buddies here I am going to say that all of these songs are really great and i am so sure that it will be very nice and amazing for me to hear that. Thanks buddy, Anyway let me know that have you any idea about recent coming songs by him?

Hi Angry Bird! "Cold Water" is new song in this song his fans will see him with Major Lazer's team. They rock together you should listen to this and i am sure you guys will enjoy. See his look in it with them...
[Image: justin-bieber-diplo-peace-billboard-1548.jpg]
Preparing my bag for NJ to niagara falls tour

Amery! This is seriously so much helpful for me and for my sister especially, cause she is huge fan of him and love to hear his songs again and again. So now i will try to convey that with her as soon as possible. cause she is going on bus tour from los angeles to grand canyon so maybe after completing her tour i will share with her.

Oh that's great to know that my posts was that much useful for you, alright must share this with your sister and i am sure she will enjoy this son too as she is doing with previous's.

Amery ! I also say that you have shared great information about the Justin Bieber new song. I also really like this singer and brother is the biggest fan of him. I will share this information with him. I am sure after getting this information he will become very happy.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon