• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Island Waterpark

I want to go with san jose to yosemite tours but I also added the name of Island Waterpark in my bucket list that is not added in my guided tour. So guys what will you say should I add this name in my tour plan or have  to skip it till my next tour of California? I am waiting for your reply!!  So, must drop your views and suggestions here. 

I am glad to knwo that you have a plan to take this tour and want to visit this Island. I would like to say that I have visited this Island before mine bus tours west coast with my family. It is a best place for having fun. I have captured there many photos which I am going to share with all of you.
[Image: Gulf_Islands_Waterpark_in_Gulfport_Missi...608586.jpg]
[Image: Jekyll-Island-Waterpark-water-parks-407166_640_480.jpg]
I hope you like it and I would love to listen your story after this tour.

Looks like an amazing one place to have fun on. Will really like to try this as soon as possible. I always really like to be at all these kind of things. For sure that will be fun to try this one too. Would you people will like to share some more with all us about the place i would like to get a bit more information from you all about that.

Wow, Nilofer, I am going to say that you have shared really nice and informative posts about the Island Waterpark. Especially the shared images are nice and looks really brilliant. I can see that the park is really beautiful and a best destination for the travelers to have fun with buddies. I have added its name in my bucket and will love to be there in my next free time.

ADDIE, it's been 6 days you have posted this. SO I'm sure that now you must have been back from the tour. That is going to be something great if you'll tell me about the tour you had. It simply amazed me experiencing stuff like this so much and i will completely have great time there for sure.

Adelia, buddy I ma really glad to knwo that you have liked my shared information and photos. Through your post, It develop my craze to share some thing like this in future and so sure you will like this. Anyway buddy i want to know what is your next plan?

Well, Nilofer, If you want to read about my next travel plan then I am going to tell you that I am planning a trip of Paris with my father. He have to do there some business work and after doing that we will enjoy time together while visiting its popular fun places. I am so sure that I will enjoy there such a great and remarkable time. What you will say about my this plan?

Buddy i must say that your plan is really very nice and so sure that you will have amazing time there while the tour to Paris , because it is better known as heart of France and i also have been to there enjoyed many of the times and had great and marvelous time there and this time i will be there again after taking my Los Angeles to San Francisco bus tour package and so much excited about it.

Well, Angry Bird, It is quite cool to know that you liked my idea and plan of Paris. I am also very excited for my trip to Paris. I have added the names of Eiffel Tower, Disneyland and Louvre Museum in my bucket and will love to make a move of there during my tour., Buddy, If you have any kind of suggestions relevant to my tour then frankly share with me. I will love to implement them during the journey.

Its great to see the way you all are sharing very much nice sort of stuff with us, I am kinda sure that this is something which is going to help others out really nicely, It amazed me simply always trying out pretty much interesting sort of stuff like this. Surely will try this in the coming days.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon