• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niagara falls tours

Hy guys! These days we all are hearing news about Niagara falls frozen and about cool blizzards rooming in East coast of USA. At this time my friend and her younger brother they are going to enjoy niagara falls tour package from nyc and they are quite sure to views the frozen form of fall. Where i suggest them to must to visit its both side and chances are high in Canada side. That offers mesmerizing views of fall. So what will you suggest them...??? Have you ever been there during winters?

There is no doubt Niagara falls is such an amazing attraction all over the world. Honestly speaking I have never visit this attraction in winter but I have take this tour few time ago with my family and have a great experience there. During this we have explored there many attractions such as Niagara Falls and Watkins Glen State National Park, and also enjoyed there maid and mist boat there.

nilofer, You say right. The Niagara Falls is truly wonderful place to see in the world. I also a big lover of this falls and would like to explore it again and again. nilofer, I also explore these places which you have mentioned in the post. These are truly famous places to see in NYC. nilofer, I want to see some images of Watkins Glen State National Park. Would you like to share with me?
Through traveling you can shine your lifestyle.  Shy Heart 

Jaylan i would like to share some images of  Watkins Glen State National Park with you, Hope you'll like that:

[Image: WatkinsGlenStateParkPano001.jpg]
[Image: Watkins-Glen_54_990x660.jpg]
[Image: Watkins-Glen-State-Park-Gallery-00.jpg][Image: 38943216.jpg]

Adoree! I would say that your shared images are beautiful and offer mesmerizing views of nature. I am a nature sightseeing lover and Watkins glen is one of my favorite destination. As it offers amazing views and a worthy destination. I also had good time there and would suggest you all to must to take a tour there. If you are a nature and photography lovers so must go there and don't forget to have a camera with you, i am sure you guys would love to capture those views in your camera.

Wow!! Adoree2 you have shared nice photos which grabbed my attention a lot. I have a plan to visit this destination after mine Hersheys bus tour. Watkins glen is also one of my favorite destinations. I visited this destination last year with my family and have a great experience there. We did their many seas sighting and breathtaking activities there and also explored their many attractions. Would you like to share with all of us which is your favorite there?

(02-01-2016, 07:20 AM)Adoree2 Wrote: Jaylan i would like to share some images of  Watkins Glen State National Park with you, Hope you'll like that:

[Image: WatkinsGlenStateParkPano001.jpg]
[Image: Watkins-Glen_54_990x660.jpg]
[Image: Watkins-Glen-State-Park-Gallery-00.jpg][Image: 38943216.jpg]

Adoree2, I really like your post and your shared images. I am very happy to see your effort. No doubt that Watkins Glen State National Park is one of the most famous park in NYC. I hope members will like these images and explroe this park as soon as possible. 
Keep it up!!
Through traveling you can shine your lifestyle.  Shy Heart 

Well, Jaylan, I am going to agree with you. Adoree2 has shared really nice images of the watking Glen state park through his post which is good. b No doubt that it is the famous park in the NYC and luckily, I have explored its beauty a few time ago during my tour to NYc. It was such a nice trip for me as I enjoyed there many breathtaking views and a relaxing time in the lap of nature.

Adelia! I am really excited to know about your experiences. It seems like you spend qulaity time there, as i am also a nature lover and would love to go there again and again. I am also planning to go there next month and for my upcoming tour i would love to see some suggestions for community members. Jaylan! You also go there and i am sure it would be a source of enjoyment for you as i enjoyed during my last tour.

All members have shared nice information about Watkins Glen State National park. I appreciate your effort guys and sure that I will get more in future and sure that it will be useful for meas well as other members of this community. Good job buddies keep it up.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon