• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously so irritating.

Sad 
Guys! My one sister really makes me irritating my asking one question again and again..  Angry Oh, let me mention the question of her, that how can I reduce my weight? cause at the end of the year she is going to get marry. as i said her to avoid junk and oily food.. but she did not. So now let me know how can she do it? I am going for the los angeles to san francisco bus tours and after that i will walk through your suggestion i hope you will help me? 

Well, Yes, Angry Bird, I think it will be really a good idea for your sister to avoid the junk food and start using the things which are low in calories. Through this, she can maintain her weight. If she wanna reduce rapidly than she must join a good Gym and do exercise there because exercise is really effective in this case.

Adelia! Your suggestion is good but she is really not so ready to avoid junk food. maybe she will agree to join Gym. So it could be a bit motivated or helpful for her. anyways, Thanks for your suggestion .

hahaah just said her to drink water before sleeping and water after tea. i wanna say the water drinking after tea could have bad effect on her teath but it will help her to reduce her weight.

Angry bird! You don't irritate due to this question which you sister ask you again and again. Because when girls know that they are going to get marry then they must ask this question from anyone. But no one can want to do those things which other person said for doing. By the way, it is not a big deal if she eating junk food. Your sister just tries to drink water more and try to take its meal in parts. Through these things, she can reduce her weight easily.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon