• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what makes you healthy???

Hi all lets share what comes in your mind at first sight... Don't think so much just deliver what comes in your mind Big Grin

What Makes you healthy???

Happiness... Tongue
Preparing my bag for NJ to niagara falls tour

to be honest i think exploring various things and places including nature and adventure type of places makes me feel happy and if i talk about the health so its healthy food and exercise.

Well, Amery, I think it is a bit funny question near to me because in this age people want to be slim and more slim but you are asking about that how someone get healthy? Well, I think to eat junk Food and Oily things makes a person really healthy. One of my cosines like to eat Chips, cold drinks and high calories food items which made her so much healthy.

grand canyon south rim trip will be next fun plan for me.

Well, Adelia, Buddy According to me there is a big different in two persons like one is healthy and fit as the second is the fat person. he is really not healthy but having a healthy body. Sometimes people who seem slim having a healthy body. I don't think so its funny question.

The person makes healthy through proper food. By the way, Adelia I am going to agree with Angry bird . Both people are different. Because if one person is fat then it's not a mean he is a healthy person. On the other hand, if one person is slim and smart maybe it is a healthy person.

(10-17-2016, 07:54 AM)Adelia Wrote: Well, Amery, I think it is a bit funny question near to me because in this age people want to be slim and more slim but you are asking about that how someone get healthy? Well, I think to eat junk Food and Oily things makes a person really healthy. One of my cosines like to eat Chips, cold drinks and high calories food items which made her so much healthy.

grand canyon south rim trip will be next fun plan for me.

Well i am talking about healthy not about fat person. so buddy let me know about your answer now Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon