Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 21,598
» Latest member: frankfq11
» Forum threads: 98,073
» Forum posts: 101,271

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Nature wonders
Forum: Travel
11-06-2017, 10:17 AM
» Replies: 0   » Views: 15
Tour with close friend
11-06-2017, 10:12 AM
» Replies: 0   » Views: 12
This would be great!
11-06-2017, 10:09 AM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 38
Kinkaku-ji
11-06-2017, 10:04 AM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 37
NYC Tour!
11-06-2017, 09:58 AM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 31
Navajo Sandstone
11-06-2017, 09:52 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 23
Japan places
11-04-2017, 06:19 AM
» Replies: 3   » Views: 41
What say ?????
11-04-2017, 06:16 AM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 101
Plymouth Tour
10-21-2017, 06:45 AM
» Replies: 8   » Views: 218
Grand canyon bus tours
10-21-2017, 05:52 AM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 33

Affiliate Marketing 2016 Course - John Crestani
Posted by: accactg - 12-29-2015, 11:23 AM - Forum: Affiliate Tips & Tutorials - Replies (1)

How a kind straight from college went from $1000 to $1.8mil in mktg commissions !

Online Affiliate Marketing is an earnings sharing endeavor between an internet site proprietor as well as an online business. The web site owner will certainly position ads on his web sites to either aid offer the business’s products or to send out possible clients to the merchant’s site, all in exchange for a share of the revenues. 

An affiliate marketing program is occasionally called an associate program, yet additionally might be described as a pay-for-performance program or an associate program. 

An associate program is an advertising and marketing tool for the e-business that runs it, called business or marketer and also a resource of income for the e-business that participates in it, called an associate or associate or author.

There are three ways to earn money through affiliate marketing:

* Pay per Click or Cost-per-click associate programs: Every single time a potential consumer leaves the affiliate site by “clicking” on the link resulting in the business’s site, a particular quantity of money is transferred in the affiliate’s account. This quantity can be pennies or dollars depending on the product and also period of the compensation.

* Pay each Lead or Cost-per-lead affiliate programs: The business pays the associate a set cost for each and every site visitor which clicks via and also takes as well as action at the merchant’s website, such as completing an online survey, registering at the site, or opting-in to get e-mail.

* Pay per Sale or Cost-per-sale associate programs: Whenever a sale is made as a result of advertising on the associate’s website, a portion, or payment, is transferred right into the affiliate’s account.

The Amazon Tale

The world’s most significant book shop has among the most successful instances of an affiliate program (called their associate program). Amazon.com currently has well over 1 million associates! That is over 1 million websites proactively promoting their items each second of each day. 

Amazon.com creates over 40 % of its income through its affiliates program. That is over $3 billion in earnings each and every year! As one more (somewhat simple comparative) instance, Zeald generates over 50 % of its profits utilizing its very own distinct associates program. Undoubtedly, not billions of dollars however that is most definitely millions of dollars of income each and every year.

1. Tie marketing initiative straight to a bring or sales.
2. The vendor pays only for outcomes.

Both major Benefits to affiliate

1. Additional source of profits for affiliate who also sells products/services
2. Main resource of earnings for affiliate who supplies entertainment or details

Summary:

John Crestani’s website offer some value with his musings on marketing, technology, and living life to the absolute fullest. It also shows beautiful places to travel and experiences to try out.

Sales page:
http://johncrestani.com/step3

Please reply this post for download links

Best laptop in travel
Posted by: accactg - 12-29-2015, 11:19 AM - Forum: Travel - Replies (22)

Hello guys, 

Since I'm gonna travel the world and work as a freelance designer I want to have the best laptop that fits me. 
Because of the work I will do I would need a light , but fully functional laptop with great graphics. 

Which laptop do you suggest?

Hello...
Posted by: nilofer - 12-28-2015, 06:25 AM - Forum: Travel - Replies (12)

Hello guys!! my name is Nilofer. I am a new member of this community and I joined this community to know about different destinations. Actually, I am a traveler freak and I like to explored different kinds of destinations all over the world. I need to know about different destinations for my tour. Would you like to share your experience with me?

Wink Soho Hotel v1.9.7 - Responsive Hotel Booking WP Theme
Posted by: accactg - 12-27-2015, 05:26 AM - Forum: Buy, Sell Software & Templates/Themes/Scripts - No Replies

Soho Hotel v1.9.7 - Responsive Hotel Booking WP Theme

Soho Hotel v1.9.7 - Responsive Hotel Booking WP Theme | 8.48 MB

Soho Hotel is a WordPress theme designed for Hotels, Hostels, Service Apartments and any other kind of accommodation which requires a booking system.

Support themes owner through Buy this theme:

Download Links:
Soho Hotel v1.9.7[url=http://depositfiles.com/files/u7s7n8bw6][/url]

Smile Complete Guide to Making Money With Facebook Groups
Posted by: accactg - 12-27-2015, 05:09 AM - Forum: Make Money Online Tips & Ebooks - No Replies

Ok guys and Girls, here is my complete guide to making money with Facebook groups. This has taken me a few days to put together and I have tried to be as detailed as possible!

Guide:

VirusTotal:

Enjoy!

Tongue [Great Method] Build .Gov And .Edu Backlinks Footprints!
Posted by: accactg - 12-27-2015, 04:58 AM - Forum: Make Money Online Tips & Ebooks - Replies (3)

site:.edu “Log in / create account”

site:.edu “powered by Foswiki”
site:.edu “System/UserRegistration”
site:.edu inurl:”forum” “register.php”
site:.edu “powered by vBulletin”
site:.edu “powered by vbulletin” “register.php”
site:.edu “powered by vbulletin” inurl:”register.php”
site:.edu “powered by phpbb”
site:.edu “powered by SMF”
site:.edu “powered by VaultWiki”
site:.edu “powered by drupal”
site:.edu powered by Jive
site:.edu groups blog
site:.edu groups wiki
site:.edu groups weblog
site:.edu Mac OS X Server
site:.edu groups Mac OS X Server
site:.edu blog Mac OS X Server
site:.edu wiki Mac OS X Server
site:.edu inurl:”wp-signup.php”
site:.edu inurl:CreateUser.aspx
site:.edu inurl:register.aspx
site:.edu inurl:register.php “agree”
site:.edu inurl:blog
site:.edu “post a comment”
site:.edu “comments closed”
site:.edu “you must be logged in”
site:.edu “reply to post”
site:.edu “leave comment”
site:.edu “Powered by BlogEngine”
site:.edu “Powered by ExpressionEngine”
site:.edu /forum {keyword}
site:.edu inurl:blog {keyword} “post a comment”
site:.edu “powered by wordpress” “leave a comment” | “leave a post” | “leave a reply”-”comments off” | -”comments are closed”
site:.gov “powered by wordpress” “leave a comment” | “leave a post” | “leave a reply”-”comments off” | -”comments are closed”

Thumbs Up Authority Backlink Blueprint
Posted by: accactg - 12-27-2015, 04:44 AM - Forum: Digital Marketing Tutorials, Methods & Tips - No Replies

Authority Backlink Blueprint

I am going to show you my copy and paste method that anyone can use to dominate Google’s first page within 17 days or less.

I am going to teach you step-by-step exactly how to build hundreds if not thousands of these powerful backlinks and drive your search rankings and traffic sky-high.

Sale page:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1081061-how-dominate-googles-first-page-within-17-days-less.html

Download:

Heart Namecheap Coupons + Promo Codes
Posted by: accactg - 12-26-2015, 02:16 PM - Forum: Web Hosting Tutorials, Tips & coupon Codes - Replies (2)

You can find all the coupon codes for January 2016 below the summary:

[Image: 7fca318cd7d5a86e8837e677fe1f4879.png]

10% Off Domains + free WHOis – This is the most popular coupon.  You can use this up to 30 times to get some great savings on your domain costs.  Not only that but when you order a domain, you may get the option of an add-on during the checkout process to pick up an SSL certificate for just $1.99 for the year.

20% Off Shared Hosting – While not as good as last months 40% off discount, this is still a great deal, and the discount applies to the entirety of your first invoice.

40% Off VPS Hosting – You cannot get any better than this offer that gives you an enormous saving off their VPS plans, so if you are looking for something a little more powerful for your hosting this one is for you.

40% Off Reseller Hosting – Again, another great deal here for their Reseller Hosting.

I am new here
Posted by: 247vmware - 12-26-2015, 01:52 PM - Forum: introductions - Replies (13)

I am Jon

How about you?

How can I active email code verification in registration at MyBB?
Posted by: 247vmware - 12-26-2015, 01:51 PM - Forum: Forums Management Tutorials, Templates & Mods - Replies (1)

Why MyBB didn't send activation code in registration?
no activation email sent to registration time
I was configure mail setting as like that
http://i.imgur.com/crRkTTq.png

Theme © 2014 iAndrew